Water & Environment
- Environmental Studies and Waste Management
Sustainable solutions are not only paramount for the environment but for our clients' best interests too. This is why our meticulous studies identify potential environmental and socio-economic impacts alongside appropriate mitigation measures.We focus on preventing waste generation and finding the best approaches to waste treatment and disposal. Our consultancy forte adds value by merging environmental concerns with occupational health and safety. We offer several professional services, including:
- Surface & Ground Water Treatment
- Environmental Permitting Initial Environmental Examination (IEE)
- Environmental Scoping Document (ESD)
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Studies Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) Studies
- Cleanup of Contaminated Sites
- Construction Environmental Management Plans (CEMP) Environmental Audit
- 0 Water Sampling and Analysis
- Air/Noise Measurement and Modeling
- Ecological Surveys Geological and Hydro geological Studies
- Environmental Site Assessment (ESA)-Phase I, II and III
- Solid Waste Management Landfill Design
- Landfill Closure and Post-Closure
- Leachate Management
- Landfill Gas Management
- Composting Plant Design
- Water and Waste Water Treatement
Our in-house water and wastewater treatment design and consultancy expertise has given rise to remarkably complex water and wastewater treatment projects under challenging conditions. This has been possible because of our innovative solutions and vast array of services, including:
- Surface & Ground Water Treatment
- Municipal & Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Water Reuse
- Sludge Treatment
- Water Intake Structures
- Feasibility Studies
- Conceptual & Preliminary Engineering
- Delivery & Contract Bidding Implementation
- Detailed Design & Review
- Shop Drawings Preparation
- Environmental Consulting
- Value Engineering
- Topographical Survey
- Geotechnical Survey
- Architectural Design & Structural Engineering
- Electrical & Control Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Program & Project Management Support
- Construction Management and Site Supervision of Works
Our in-house urban hydraulics consultancy expertise is behind a number of projects that typify modern solutions to the problems of today and tomorrow.
Our specialized services in this field cover:
- Water Supply
- Water Transmission
- Wastewater Collection
- Hydraulic Modeling
- SCADA Process Automation
- NRW Reduction Strategies
- Water Loss Management
- Leak Detection
- Landscape Irrigation
- DESIGN N BUILD (DNB) delivers innovative, sustainable and cost effective water storage solutions including dams, mega reservoirs, water intakes and artificial lakes. We design and manage projects from the rehabilitation and maintenance to feasibility studies, complete detailed design and construction supervision. Our solutions respond to the vast changes in Client's needs while respecting social, environmental and climate concerns.
- Our experienced staff provides a wide range of services including geotechnical, geophysical and geological works, hydrological studies, hydraulic design, structural design, numerical modeling, environmental assessment and socio-economic studies. Our expertise includes reservoir sedimentation, dam break analysis, dam assessment, monitoring and remedial measures and extends to hydropower.
Geotechnical & Heavy Civil
Foundation & Earthworks Heavy Civil
- Foundations & EarthWorks
We bring even the most complex engineering projects to life through specialized geotechnical civil engineering services. Our team of highly qualified professionals has substantial technical, managerial and communication skills. This enables DESIGN N BUILD (DNB) We help make ambitions success stories through our sound and to excel at coordinating with multiple parties and stakeholders to facilitate managing permits, engineering, design and construction innovative solutions.
- Geotechnical and geophysical investigation and interpretation.
- Geological mapping.
- Excavations support.
- Earthworks and slope stability assessment.
- Ground improvement.
- Shallow and deep foundations design.
- Quarries and quarrying.
- Natural terrain hazard and risk assessment.
- Sand drift and sand dunes mitigation.
- Construction material assessment.
- Seismic hazard assessment.
- Numerical modeling.
- Instrumentation and monitoring.
- Provision of technical personnel for site supervision.
- Expert witnessing.
The Heavy Civil Engineering team specializes in complex civil engineering projects such as marine and coastal engineering, dams' studies and tunneling. Expertise for heavy civil engineering projects such as:
- Marine and coastal engineering.
- Dams studies Tunneling.